Everyone does consume milk in their daily lifestyle based on the taste of milk they like. Few might go for the taste of buffalo milk and few with cows, where does one stand who hates both. Here I am gonna tell you about the milk other than cattle's milk. Today I am speaking about the 3rd one which most of us are not familiar with and have not tasted yet.
Goat Milk, yes that’s the one.
Goat milk production has just 2% of the world milk product remaining are dominated by cow and buffalo.
Like other dairy animals, goats won’t produce in large quantities, an average dairy doe would produce 3.2 litres of milk and goat breeding also less compared to cattle's.
Goat milk specialty products
Like other dairy products made from cattle's milk, goat milk does have products of its own. Goat milk products are a bit costlier when compared to cattle milk products because they are scarce in availability.
Contribution of goat milk may not be important in certain countries, but nutritional well being on human in countries like middle east mediterrian, east europe is undeniable. Chemical characteristic of goat milk is good enough in making few products mention below,
- Goat cheese
- Frozen products(ice cream, yogurt)
- Goat milk Sweets and candies
Benefits of Goat Milk(goat milk products):
Like cow milk goat milk has its own advantage on devour. Studies have shown that in-taking goat milk can help many ways. Here we have few pron's on consuming goat milk.
- Goat milk has well emulsified fat globules and it need not to be homogenized so as to keep the milk creamy.
- Slightly Lower in Lactose helpful for diabetics.
- Goat milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein, manganese.etc…
- Consuming goat milk would reduce risk of cataract, few cancer problems, and fights against measles.
- Having Goat milk in one’s daily habit would help in reducing blood cholesterol level.
- If one is allergic to other milks they can prefer Goat milk as it is not allergic.
Benefits of Goat milk cosmetic products on skin:
- Goat milk soap and lotion can help in keeping skin nourished and moisturised.
- Goat milk products can help in repairing skin barriers.
- Goat milk will help in nourishing dry and brittle hair.
- Goat milk is rich in Vitamin ‘A’ and it aids one with psoriasis by repairing damaged skin.
- Goat milk products can help in preventing line, wrinkles and reducing ache.